Pet Products Associate: Must be able to stock merchandise while also helping Pet Parents find solutions to their needs and assist in transporting purchases to vehicles, as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately receive and stock merchandise
- Being knowledgeable of the layout of the store and the merchandise we sell
- Operating the cash register system
- Providing assistance to our pet parents by answering questions about our products & services solutions operating a forklift
- Operate fax & copy machines, and answer phone calls
- Set up advertising signs and display merchandise on shelves
- Prices merchandise and performs price audits when required
- Clean and maintain front end of store and register area, including display cases, shelves and aisles
- Open and unpack merchandise cartons, pallets and crates
- Bag merchandise, collect payments and process various media. Assist pet parents to their vehicles with purchases
- Retrieve shopping carts
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
*You must be 18 to apply.