Early Morning Stocker: Play an essential role in getting merchandise out on the floor and available for our Pet Parents. Will be trained to operate a forklift. Must be able to accurately stock merchandise.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately receive and stock merchandise
- Ability to work early morning shift – 5:00am start
- Being knowledgeable of the layout of the store and the merchandise we sell
- Providing assistance to our pet parents by answering questions about our products & services solutions operating a forklift
- Set up advertising signs and display merchandise on shelves
- Prices merchandise and performs price audits when required
- Clean and maintain front end of store and register area, including display cases, shelves and aisles
- Open and unpack merchandise cartons, pallets and crates
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
*Must be 18 years old to apply.